Monday, December 27, 2004

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The last Sunday in 2004 was a bit lower in attendance, but it was a good service with a good spirit and (what I felt was) a good message on the "The Gift of Opportunity: Writing a Good End to Your Christmas Carol." We will finish out the "Humbug to Halelujah" series next week with the New Year's message, and I have to say, I have really enjoyed Advent and this sermon series. It has been a good experience, one that I hope to repeat many times over.

Considering that our Candlelight Service and our Christmas Open House were pretty full, the attendance was a little bit of a let down, as we only had 42. But considering the sickness and the vacations and all, it was a good attendance and good service.

I am so grateful for what God has been doing in our midst this past year. Reading this blog from July to now has been quite a treat, as we have come so far and God has led us into some great things. I cannot wait to see what next year brings at The Journey!

No comments: