Monday, July 05, 2004

Waiting for a harvest...

Last night, I was getting ready to go to bed, but God told me that I needed to spend some time in prayer. So I took a walk (around midnight) up and down our road, praying to God for a few things, like Rod to find a job - he REALLY needs one. Another thing I was praying for is that God would give us a harvest this week - through our efforts at the Relay for Life, and the Fireworks festival, and as we hand out several thousand flyers - that God would allow us to experience a little bit of reaping with some of the sowing we've been doing. I walked and prayed for about an hour (it was a beautiful night). I am excited to see what God will do as we continue to be His servants. I can't wait to post on here and tell of something BIG that God is going to do. My other big prayer now is that I will have clarity of thought and power of the Spirit when I preach on Saturday, and that God will grant us a harvest...

No comments: