Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Today was a good day at The Journey. To begin, we had 139, which is a good attendance - it seems that our building just gets smaller and smaller! I will be meeting with a consultant on Wendesday, April 5, to get things rolling on a building project, and so I am excited to report the progress of things as we begin to get moving in this area.

Today I preached on "But God...", emphasizing how God stepped in according to Ephesians 2:4-7. During the second service, I had two people raise their hands that they prayed with me to ask God into their lives, a man who visited with Todd Allen (George), and Michael Conrad's son. I am always excited to see the spiritually dead come to life right before our very eyes, and we consistently are seeing people invite the Lord into their lives.

As a brief synopsis of today, it was a good day at the Journey.

No comments: