Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just received this...

I don't know if anyone can help or would know a direction to take this, but I just received this email and thought I would post it.

***********************
The Journey Church:
My name is Gigi and I am looking for a place to live! My roomate is getting married and I have to be out of our apartment at the end of the month. Do you know of anyone..or anyone who would know of anyone..who is looking for a renter for a room in their house or for an apartment they own?

I am 24 and I have been attending Wolfeboro Bible Fellowship/Church in Wolfeboro for 4 years now. I am taking my last class at UNH and working. I have references. I have lived with two christian families and am living with one now.

Please write back (email Pastor Rob and he will give you the number and/or email.

Thank you!
Gigi Giambanco
*******************

No comments: